Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

St. Jude's Fundraiser Page Link!





St. Jude's Beach Dash Fund raiser!

^^^^ Link to my fund-raising page and my NON-GENERIC profile/about me info for the event!! :)

Please check it out and help support me, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!!! <3


-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to my fund raising page for St. Jude's!!

If you know me, you know that I love to help children and plan of specialize in pediatric physical therapy once I graduate with my DPT in the Spring of 2014.

In January of 2012 I participated in the Aon Center 'Step Up for Kids' stairclimb in Chicago for Children's Memorial Hospital.  I love it and I was very excited to be able to raise money for a local hospital.  In May I will be running a 5k downtown Chicago for Lurie Children's Hospital (Children's Memorial)  In addition to these events, this summer I will be participating in my 4th summer with the Children's Oncology 'One Step at a Time' Summer Camp.  This camp is truly one big family and it is the most amazing and humbling experience I have been a part of.  During these 1 or 2 weeks of camp during June; all of the outside world just seems to disappear and every worry & every problem nearly ceases to exist. 

So I heard about Beach Dash Chicago and I was totally pumped up for it because it sounded like a blast.  Then I got to the payment page and saw $47 dollars (after processing fee) and was totally turned away, THEN I remembered that I could participate in it for St. Jude's!! <3  I immediately rethought it and realized that although $50 may be a lot of money to spend on an event for myself, I would much rather participate in it for St. Jude's so then I'm raising money and participating in it for an amazing cause! 

The Beach Dash isn't until July 14th, which is a little less than 3 month's away.  My goal is currently set for $250 which I believe is totally achievable, and I actually believe I will be able to exceed this goal through your generosity!

Trust me, I know money can be tight sometimes, so I am not asking for huge donations, I would appreciate any tiny bit of support you would be able to provide towards St. Jude's.

Your gift of money is more than just a gift of money for these children, it is the gift of life. 

Please consider supporting me and making any type of contribution you would like!


With Much Gratitude---

Kristin Cullinan
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for keeping up with me tonight everyone!!


With Much Gratitude---
KC<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment