Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Running for a Cause!

Hi guys!

Thanks for keeping up with me!!

Everything has been going great lately!  My psychologist has canceled our appointments for the past 2 weeks, but thankfully I have been able to keep helping myself through the use of my blog, 'Mind Gym,' and through various individuals I've been coming into contact with.

I feel like I'm making great progress in the right direction.  I've been busy and should be doing a lot more school work than I have been lately, but I know that I will get around to it and dedicate lots of time to school in the next 2 weeks!  I can't believe my first year of PT school is almost over!  It's amazing how fast it's gone by and I'm soo excited that in 2 short years I will be continuing my life in Chicago!  <3

So I just registered for Beach Dash Chicago last night!  The event takes place on July 14th so I've got lots of time to get training.  I was a bit upset and almost decided not to do the obstacle course/race anymore when I saw it was going to cost me $47 after the processing fee; however I realized I could run it for St. Jude's, then that completely changed my mind.  Knowing that I can fund raise and participate in this event for children who are sick made up my mind for me and suddenly $47 didn't seem like so much money!

My event page for St. Jude's currently isn't saving my event info, but here is what I have saved to post to my fund-raising page, and I'll post a separate post with the link to my event and info repeated again! :)  I would love love love if you would like to make a contribution to St. Jude's or if you could refer the link to anyone you know that would like to contribute as well!


I wish I could blog some more, but I need to get showered and get my butt working on my homework/studying!


Hang with me these next two weeks as I may be a little busy with finals coming up and may be more cramped for time to blog.  You can always check me out on Twitter too  @kCull_4



I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and had a great start to the week.  Wishing you all health & happiness!


Also since I don't have too much time to offer motivational and inspiring advice; I'll leave it to RWE and Arnold to speak for me tonight....

-------------------------------------------------------------
"What Lies Before Us, and What Lies Behind Us, Are All Small Matters Compared To What Lies WITHIN Us." ---The boss man of all great quotes, Ralph Waldo Emerson!  <3

 I'll expand on this one later, it will take MUCH too long to do right now considering it is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE <3
-------------------------------------------------------------

AND Arnold's motivational speech----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuJ4hbkLiY0




With Much Gratitude---
KC<3



No comments:

Post a Comment