Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Presenting Yourself Positively.

Just finished my presentation and I could not be more proud of myself!!

Quotes I picked out of 'Mind Gym' and recited to myself before presenting:

"Whats tough is to go out and work hard on the things you don't do well" 
"It takes a leap of faith to make changes and work on your weaknesses." 


Another habit I like to do before my big events such as runs, triathlons, or in today's case, presentations.  I like to write a nice positive quote on my hand that I can look down at in the middle of the event and give myself an optimistic boost.
Today's reminder was: "O.Y." Honestly I almost feel like I should copyright it and start my own version of the "Livestrong" band. :) I may just make one for myself anyway!


BTW..... My Nike Fuel Band arrives today!! Can't wait to share it with y'all!!

 Happy Tuesday and here is a beautiful picture I wanted to share with everyone from my Chicago trip yesterday....





With Much Gratitude--- KC<3

1 comment: