Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Can there be more time in the day?

Hey guys!

I said I would write again late tonight and I do not like to break promises so here I am!

I thought I would have more time to write today/tonight but my day was consumed with studying and doing homework so I didn't have as much time as I thought I would. I really apologize! I want to write a meaningful post and not just half it right now due to time, so I promise promise first thing tomorrow I will update! It's kind of been a rough week, a bit of an anxiety roller coaster (as you may have anticipated when I wrote that I was weaning myself off my anxiety medicine) sooo...I definitely need the time to write a sincere and unrushed post to explain.

 I hope you are all doing great and are enjoying your weekend. Until I'm able to post more frequently and on a regular basis I encourage you to check out my Twitter since I'm able to post smaller and quicker posts there for you to keep up with!
@kCull_4

Thank you all so much for being patient with me! Please check back tomorrow and I'll be sure to have updated for you!


With Much Gratitude---
KC<3

No comments:

Post a Comment