Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Beautiful finish to the week!

Hiyaaa everyone!

Sorry I have been lacking on my posts, its been a crazy busy week with school, as will the next 2-3 weeks will be as well!

I hope everyone has been well and is off work now and ready to kick back and enjoy the weekend!! 

I'm very proud of the progress I've made this week.  I have realized that I need to begin focusing and working harder on my school work though, such as no longer waiting until the last minute to study for my exams. [YIKES!] 

I also realized that I need to set another occupational goal for myself.  I have accomplished/am working to accomplish my goal of becoming a physical therapist by being accepted as a student, however now that I have made that one, I need something to set my mind to so I stay motivated and determined to be a successful PT! 


I have quite the long to do list for today, and as much as I'd love to keep blogging right now, I've gotta go help my roomie with the dishes, then hop to reaching my #Nikefuel goal of 6,000 for today.  (I'm only at 2467 right now, but its all about the DETERMINATION, so you  best bet my butt is going running and meeting that goal.  #impossibleisnothing)  then the butt load of laundry in my closet needs to be done and I've gotta get working on practicing some lower extremity special tests/mobilizations so I can help all you beautiful individuals out there that will be in need of some PT some day!  :)


HAPPPPPPY FRIDAY LOVES!!!



With Much Gratitude---
KC<3

No comments:

Post a Comment